CALGARY, March 19 /CNW/ - Catapult Energy 2006 Inc., as General Partner
for Catapult Energy Small Cap FTS Limited Partnership (the "Partnership")
announces year end financial highlights for the year ended December 31, 2007.
The Partnership has filed the following documents on the System for Electronic
Documents Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR):
1. Audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2007
and the notes thereto; and
2. Management Report of Partnership Performance for the year ended
December 31, 2007.
Copies of these documents may be obtained via SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Results for the year include:
- Net assets for the Partnership at December 31, 2007 were $2,672,215
- Net asset value per unit was $7.82 per unit at December 31, 2007
- Net loss on investments for the year was $2,701,623
- Debt at December 31, 2007 was $598,475
Catapult Energy 2006 Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aston Hill
Financial Inc., is responsible for the management and administration of the
Partnership. The Partnership has 341,856 units outstanding.
Aston Hill Financial Inc. (TSX Venture: AHF) is an investment manager
with expertise in the junior oil and gas sector, energy-based trusts, oil and
gas property management, private equity and high-yield structured products.
The TSX Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the
information contained herein.
For further information:
For further information: concerning this press release: Catapult Energy
2006 Inc.: Eric Tremblay, Chief Executive Officer, (403) 770-4817; Joanne
Hruska, President, (403) 770-4814