Multilingual BMO experts available to provide financial advice for New
TORONTO, Jan. 31 /CNW/ -
According to Statistics Canada, nearly one-in-five people living in
Canada are foreign-born and that number is growing; Canada's foreign-born
population grew four times faster than the Canadian-born population
during the first half of this decade.
A key priority for many of Canada's newcomers is to create a secure
future for themselves and their family. But navigating through an
entirely new network of systems and relationships to manage financial
matters can be daunting.
BMO Financial Group has a number of multilingual experts who can provide
RSP investing advice specific to New Canadians. Topics that can be
- How to get started on the RSP / RESP track - basic dos and don'ts
- Hurdles new immigrants face when developing a personal savings program
- How to develop a financial plan that is right for you
- Planning for your family's future - what are the options?
- How to plan for a rainy day by effectively using the financial
resources available to you
For further information:
For further information: To arrange an interview, please contact: JoAnne
Hayes, Toronto, firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 867-3996; Lucie Gosselin,
Montreal, email@example.com, (514) 877-8224; Laurie Grant, Vancouver,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (604) 665-7596; Internet: www.bmo.com