TORONTO, Nov. 26 /CNW/ - BMO Financial Group will announce its fourth
quarter and fiscal 2007 financial results and will hold its investor community
conference call on Tuesday, November 27, 2007.
- Investor Community Conference Call
- Time: 2:00pm EST
- The conference call will be available in a listen-only mode:
- via telephone at: 1 (888) 789-0089 or (416) 695-9753 (Toronto
- via the Internet at: www.bmo.com/investorrelations
- Presentation material referenced during the conference call will be
available at www.bmo.com/investorrelations
- Conference Call Rebroadcast
- A rebroadcast of the investor community presentations will be
available until midnight EST, Monday, March 3, 2008, by calling
1 (888) 742-2491 or (416) 641-2196 and entering passcode 7581
followed by the number sign.
- The webcast will be available at www.bmo.com/investorrelations
until Monday, March 3, 2008.
For further information:
For further information: Media Relations: Ralph Marranca, Toronto,
email@example.com, (416) 867-3996; Ronald Monet, Montreal,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (514) 877-1873; Investor Relations: Viki Lazaris,
Toronto, email@example.com, (416) 867-6656; Steven Bonin, Toronto,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 867-5452; Krista White, Toronto,
email@example.com, (416) 867-7019; Internet: www.bmo.com