TORONTO, Aug. 20 /CNW/ - To help investors who are nearing or entering
retirement tailor their cash flow stream to meet their changing needs, AIM
Trimark today announced the extension of its tax-efficient flexible
distribution series (T-FLEX) to 14 additional funds, bringing the total funds
offering the feature to 17 funds. The T-FLEX extension will offer investors
broad asset category representation that provides the major building blocks of
a well-diversified portfolio.
T-FLEX provides investors with the choice of up to three annual target
distribution levels of 4%, 6% or 8% to generate a steady tax-efficient monthly
cash flow stream from their investment. Each T-FLEX series is structured to
pay out a fixed, monthly distribution that will be reset at the end of each
The following funds now offer the T-FLEX series:
- AIM Canadian Balanced Fund
- AIM Canadian First Class
- AIM Trimark Core Canadian Balanced Class
- Trimark Canadian Plus Dividend Class
- Trimark Diversified Income Class
- Trimark Fund
- Trimark Global Balanced Fund
- Trimark Global Dividend Class
- Trimark Income Growth Fund
- Trimark Select Balanced Fund
- Trimark Select Canadian Growth Fund
- Trimark Select Growth Fund
The following private pools now offer the T-FLEX series:
- Trimark Canadian Bond Private Pool
- Trimark Canadian Equity Private Pool
- Trimark Global Equity Private Pool
- Trimark Monthly Income Private Pool
- Trimark World Balanced Private Pool
AIM Trimark is one of Canada's largest investment management companies,
with approximately $50 billion(*) in assets under management. AIM Trimark has
become one of Canada's largest and most successful investment management firms
by adhering to proven investment disciplines that build and protect investors'
wealth and by putting investors' interests first. AIM Trimark is a subsidiary
of U.K.-based INVESCO PLC, a leading independent global investment manager
dedicated to helping people worldwide build their financial security. INVESCO
PLC has approximately $499 billion(*) in assets under management and is listed
on the London, New York and Toronto stock exchanges with the symbol "IVZ".
INVESCO PLC operates in 19 countries world-wide with over 5,000 employees.
(*)As at July 31, 2007
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may all
be associated with mutual fund investments. Mutual funds are not guaranteed,
their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Please read the simplified prospectus before investing. Copies are available
from your advisor or from AIM Trimark Investments.
For further information:
For further information: Aysha Mawani, Public Relations Manager, Tel:
(416) 324-7712, firstname.lastname@example.org