FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., June 17, 2015 /CNW/ -- Sports Management Worldwide to host Sports Career Conference at the 2015 NHL Draft. Participants will gain valuable insight into careers in the NHL, along with receiving a free ticket to all 7 rounds of the 2015 NHL Draft at the BB&T Center.
Attendees will hear from GM's, Directors of Player Personnel, Scouts, Certified NHL Agents, and Front Office Executives from hockey's most prominent and successful teams. Catapult your career in sports by networking with the best in the business along with gaining insider information to help you move up the ladder.
- Ken Holland, Detroit Red Wings, General Manager and Executive Vice President
- Dr. Lynn Lashbrook, Sports Management Worldwide, President
- Rick Curran, NHL Agent, Orr Hockey Group
- EJ Hradek, Host, NHL Live
- Gordie Clark, New York Rangers, Director of Player Personnel
- Ryan Bowness, Winnipeg Jets, Manager of Hockey Operations and Team Services
- Chris Snow, Calgary Flames, Director of Video and Statistical Analysis
- Michael Schuckers, Co-Founder, Statistical Sports Consulting
- Neil Glasberg, PBI Sports and Entertainment, President
- Mike Oke, Peterborough Petes, General Manager
- Rick McLaughlin - Texas Stars, President/General Manager
- William Boll, Pro Hockey Vision, Chief Operations Officer
- Zoran Rajcic, Everett Silvertips, Executive Vice President and Assistant GM
- Barclay Perneta, Tri City Americans, Prospect Development Coach and Head Scout
- Adelyn Biedenbach, Florida Panthers, Coordinator of Digital Media and Communications
- Dino Caputo, Tri Cities Americans, (WHL) Regional Scout, SMWW Faculty
- Marc-Andre Dumont, Cape Breton Screaming Eagles, General Manager /Head Coach
- Serge Payer, NHL Agent
- And many more…
The conference is being offered at $270/$300 dollars when registering on or before June 24th. Each registrant will receive lower 100 level tickets to the 2015 NHL Draft. Registration may be completed online at www.SMWW.com.
Sports Management Worldwide is a global sports company that offers online training which seeks to provide a kick-start into the competitive world of sports. With over 10,000 graduates from over 140 countries, Sports Management Worldwide is the premier educational service in sports. Sports Management Worldwide courses are mentored by some of the brightest minds in the industry and have helped countless students in finding careers in sports.
For more information visit:
or call 503-445-7105 or email email@example.com
SOURCE Sports Management Worldwide