BURNABY, BC, Nov. 27 /CNW/ - On Friday, Future Shop - Canada's largest
national retailer and e-tailer of consumer electronics - will officially open
its new flagship location at Yonge and Dundas. Look for doorcrasher deals,
sales and celebrity appearances throughout the weekend-long event!
Who: Media and customers are invited to access the latest technology
in an interactive environment. Product Experts will be
available to demonstrate products and assist customers with an
outstanding range of products. Come and check out Future Shop's
newest flagship location!
What: Grand Opening Celebration of Yonge and Dundas Future Shop.
- Line-up and Win! - Future Shop Gift Card Giveaway:
Nov 30 - Dec 2
- Normally it's the first 100 customers in line to receive
a Gift Card, but this is the Grand Opening of our
Flagship store! Instead, the first 200 people in line on
Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning will receive a Future
Shop Gift Card valued at $5, $25, or $50.
- Plus, one lucky winner will receive a $1000 shopping
spree each morning!
- Win a trip to see the Toronto Maple Leafs in New York!
- Enter in-store to win a trip for 2 to see the Maple Leafs
in Now York including flight, accommodations and limo
service to and from the game. See store for details.
- Meet NHL Hockey Legends, Don Cherry and Mats Sundin, and
receive an autograph:
- Don Cherry on Friday, Nov 30, 7 PM - 8 PM
- Mats Sundin, Toronto Maple Leafs Captain, on Dec 2,
3:30 PM - 5 PM
- Meet Master Chief: Dec 1, 1 PM - 5 PM
- Meet XBOX 360's hero Master Chief
- Hedley signs autographs: Saturday, Dec 1, 1 - 2:30 PM
- Meet the multi-platinum band who will be signing copies
of their new album "Famous Last words".
Where: Yonge and Dundas Future Shop
10 Dundas Street East, Toronto
When: Friday, November 30 from 10 AM - 9 PM
Saturday, December 1 from 9 AM - 10 PM
Sunday, December 2 from 10 AM - 7 PM
About Future Shop
With 131 stores across the country and the nation's premier web store
(www.futureshop.ca), Burnaby, BC-based Future Shop is Canada's largest,
national retailer and e-tailer of consumer electronics. The Company is
committed to kids and communities, supporting non-profit organizations
including Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada and Regroupement des Maisons de
jeunes du Québec (RMJQ) that help youth develop their skill set, discover
their talents and sustain a lasting interest in education.
For further information:
For further information: about Future Shop, visit www.futureshop.ca or
call: Cheryl Grant, Communications Specialist, (604) 412-1008 or
email@example.com; Susan Kirk, Communications Manager, (604) 412-1226 or