JVS Toronto looking to place over 500 clients
TORONTO, June 19 /CNW/ - It may be a recession in Toronto, but JVS
Toronto, a non-profit organization which helps people find jobs, is looking
for close to 500 people to fill positions for one of their employer-clients.
This employer offers a number of advantages:
- The jobs are in a customer service call centre
- Job candidates can include people on Employment Insurance, Ontario
Works, or Ontario Disability Support Program.
- It's a large company which offers lots of room for career growth
- After working in the employer's location for 6 months, there's an
option to work from home and to work flexible hours
- The job offers Canadian workplace experience
- They're looking to start training immediately!
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-787-1151
ext. 273. You can register and attend an information session at one of these
- Tuesday, June 23rd, from 9:00 a.m. - noon, at 130 Davis Drive, Unit
11 (near Giant Tiger Plaza), Newmarket.
- Wednesday, June 24th, from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at NES, 2255
Sheppard Avenue East.
- Friday, June 26th, from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. at Reconnect, 2150
Islington Ave. Suite 202, Etobicoke.
Please call 416-787-1151 ext. 273 to register for information session.
Seating is limited.
JVS Toronto is a non-profit organization that was founded over 60 years
ago to assist Jewish immigrants in finding employment after World War II.
Today, the organization works with thousands of people from diverse
backgrounds with diverse needs. JVS Toronto helps clients identify their
strengths and goals, and develop the necessary skills and knowledge they need
to succeed in school, work and life. Since 1947, this remarkable organization
has enabled over 500,000 people to fulfill their potential.
For further information:
For further information: Abby Robins, Director of Communications and
Marketing, JVS Toronto, (416) 787-1151 ext. 276 (work), (416) 277-3340 (cell),