Wednesday, July 9, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Yonge-Dundas Square
Ron Fellows Behind the Wheel For Pit Stop Demos
TORONTO, July 7, 2014 Canadian Tire Motorsport Park's Mobil 1 SportsCar Grand Prix, presented by Hawk Performance, comes to downtown Toronto with RaceFest, to showcase the excitement of Canada's biggest sports car race of the year. This is a dynamic public and media event, with great on-site visuals, sounds and personalities.
RaceFest Highlights Include:
- Live Pit Stop demonstrations by the TUDOR United Sports Car Championship Corvette Racing team with Ron Fellows back behind the wheel for this special event. (Demos will run from noon to 2 pm)
- An appearance by Montreal's Kuno Wittmer, factory driver for the SRT Motorsport Viper team and one of Canada's top sports car race drivers.
- The Canadian debut of a TUDOR United Sports Car Championship Daytona Prototype with the series-leading No. 10 Konica Minolta Corvette DP of Wayne Taylor Racing.
- The AIM Autosport Ferrari 458 Italia. AIM, the only Canadian-based team competing in the TUDOR Championship, leads the GT Daytona class.
- The Mobil 1 Racing Simulators and draws to win event tickets.
SOURCE: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
For further information: Jerry Priddle, firstname.lastname@example.org, 905-554-9491 (office), 416-312-9491 (cell); Ryan Chalmers, email@example.com, 800-866-1072 (office), 905-260-1711 (cell)