TORONTO, Aug. 18 /CNW/ - Canadians know that when it comes time to
purchase a compact pick-up that's versatile, safe, and more powerful while
using less fuel, the Tacoma leads the pack. The 2010 Toyota Tacoma line-up
offers seven models all equipped with seven standard safety features, fuel
efficient 4x2 and 4-cylinder models, or powerful and nimble 4x4 powertrains
and V6 engines.
"Our customers know the Tacoma won't disappoint as it draws on decades of
Toyota experience building pick-up trucks that refuse to give up," said Warren
Orton, Director at Toyota Canada Inc. "Even in the world's harshest
environments the 2010 Toyota Tacoma's rugged construction versatile choice of
powertrains and drivetrains, innovative safety and convenience features, and
powerful yet efficient drive train remain unmatched."
The 2010 Toyota Tacoma is available in seven models - two 4x2 models and
five 4x4 models, and it is now on sale at Toyota dealers across Canada.
Manufacturer's suggested retail prices are as follows:
- Tacoma 4x2 Access Cab (manual) starting at $21,125.
- Tacoma 4x2 Access Cab (automatic) starting at $22,125.
- Tacoma 4x4 Access Cab starting at $25,765.
- Tacoma 4x4 Access Cab V6 (manual) starting at $28,150.
- Tacoma 4x4 Access Cab V6 (automatic) starting at $29,110.
- Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab V6 (manual) starting at $29,955.
- Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab V6 (automatic) starting at $31,615.
For further information:
For further information: For full product details and specifications -
including a full list of media contacts and digital images - please visit
media.toyota.ca. Canadians can visit www.toyota.ca to build their 2010 Toyota