MONTREAL, Aug. 18 /CNW Telbec/ - The InterContinental Montreal is always
very concerned about Montrealer's wellbeing but especially now in this time of
extreme heat. As a leader in the hospitality industry the hotel wishes to
extend a very special offer for, tonight only, allowing Montrealers to stay in
a magnificently renovated hotel in very cool conditions.
To benefit from this unique opportunity to stay at a top 5 Star hotel
while enjoying a rate under $100, Montrealers will have to call the hotel's
reservations department directly at 1 800 361-3600 or at 514-987-9900.
The set rate will be based on today's temperature, in Fahrenheit, as
announced today on the television channel: Meteo media.
Special conditions may apply :
- May only apply to new reservations made today, for one night only.
- For extended stays the daily applicable rate will apply.
- No reservations made prior to today may be modified so as to benefit
from this unique offer.
- Only residents from the Montreal's Greater area (including the South
Shore and North Shore) may be eligible: all postal codes starting with
the H or J letter will be accepted.
- Only reservations for one room per client will be accepted due to
- The hotel will use Météo Media as the official medium to confirm the
rate based on temperature announced today at 4PM. The humidity index
will not be taken into consideration.
- The hotel reserves the right to limit the number of rooms offered at
this special rate.
About InterContinental Hotels Group
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) (LON: IHG, NYSE: IHG (ADRs)) is the
world's largest hotel group by number of rooms. IHG owns, manages, leases or
franchises, through various subsidiaries, over 4,100 hotels and more than
600,000 guest rooms in nearly 100 countries and territories around the world.
The Group owns a portfolio of well recognised and respected hotel brands
including InterContinental(R) Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo(R), Crowne
Plaza(R) Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn(R) Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn
Express(R), Staybridge Suites(R) and Candlewood Suites(R), and also manages
the world's largest hotel loyalty programme, Priority Club(R) Rewards with 40
million members worldwide.
For further information:
For further information: Monica Orr, Director of Sales and Marketing,
(514) 847-8507, firstname.lastname@example.org