OTTAWA, June 10 /CNW Telbec/ - The June issue of the Financial System
Review will be released on Monday, 15 June 2009, at 10:30 (ET).
This issue features the following articles:
- Procyclicality and Bank Capital
- Procyclicality and Provisioning: Conceptual Issues, Approaches, and
- Regulatory Constraints on Leverage: The Canadian Experience
- Procyclicality and Value at Risk
- Procyclicality and Margin Requirements
- Procyclicality and Compensation
Lock-up: At 09:00 (Eastern Time), copies of the Financial System
Review will be made available to journalists, under
embargo at the Bank's head office in Ottawa. The embargo
will be lifted at 10:30 (Eastern Time). (Please use the
East Tower entrance at 245 Sparks Street and have your
press card with you.)
For security reasons, those wishing to attend the lock-up
must confirm by calling Nathalie Smith at 613 782-7382
before noon on Friday, 12 June.
Distribution: The Financial System Review will be available at 10:30
(Eastern Time) on the Bank's website
Note: There will be no briefing session.
For further information:
For further information: Jeremy Harrison, (613) 782-8782,