- Latin Americans are Born Marketers, Canadians are Obsessed With Their
iPods, US Podcasters Love Getting Paid and South Koreans Use Their High-
Speed Connections to Video Chat
NEW YORK, LETHBRIDGE, AB and MUNICH, Germany, April 16 /CNW/ - Spymac,
the first international community that pays its content-providers, is used in
many ways throughout the globe, and the latest trends reveal what is popular
among savvy Web 2.0 users.
"We regularly check which areas members like best when planning new
features", explains Holger Ehlis, Spymac's CEO. "We discovered that some
features are far more popular with users from certain regions."
Favourite features around the world:
- Latin American users are most likely to create networks with other
members to promote each other's work and share in the winnings.
Members earn 10% of all the money that friends in their network win.
- Canadians use Spymac to load up their portable devices with
fresh movies and music. All movies and music on Spymac are iPod
- American create more podcasts than any other country, and enjoy
getting money for what they previously did for free.
- South Koreans video chat on Spymac the most, likely due to the
country's blazingly fast internet infrastructure.
- Northern European users are our short-film champions. Although many
regions provide self-produced video-content, Germany and UK users are
in the lead.
www.spymac.com is available in 18 languages, including English, French,
Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian and has offices in the
USA, Canada and Germany. Launched in January, the community has over 1 million
users who video-chat, share pictures, audio and video content.
For further information:
For further information: www.spymac.com/contact/; or call
+49-89-360363-40, or (631) 549-7575 for press inquiries