TORONTO, March 21 /CNW/ - It's spring, the perfect time to begin getting
in top-notch shape for those warm-weather activities to come.
To get in the best shape, you need to make the right choices in both
fitness and nutrition, says the 'Six-Pack', six of the top personal trainers
Handpicked to work at Revolution Fitness, a new downtown health and
fitness club, the members of the 'Six-Pack' are pleased to provide their top
six fitness and nutrition tips for spring:
1) Commit at least 30 minutes a day to some kind of physical activity -
walking is a great start.
2) Instead of your usual lunchtime sandwich, ask for a wrap. You'll cut
down on calories and carbohydrates.
3) Participate in a properly designed strength-training program. It's
the only way to ensure that all of your muscles are getting the work
4) When cooking a healthy dinner, double the recipe and brown bag the
leftovers for lunch. That will help you stay away from unhealthy fast
5) Stretch! It's essential for avoiding lower-back pain and the old-age
6) Start your day with a true 'power breakfast' - steel cut oatmeal with
egg whites on the side.
For further information:
For further information: Sarah Grant at Revolution Fitness
(www.revolutionfitness.ca), tel. (416) 360-7386, firstname.lastname@example.org