MONTREAL, July 10 /CNW Telbec/ - Robex Resources Inc (TSX-V: RBX)
obtained the approval to continue negotiation for the convertible debenture
financing for a maximum of $300,000, announced on June 16, 2008. Individuals
or entities interested and qualifying may contact Marcel Bédard, Chairman of
the Board and CFO at 418-688-1035 or Jean Demers, President and CEO.
The debenture will last one year, will carry an interest rate of 10% and
will be convertible in common shares of Robex at $0.10. In addition, the
debenture will include a premium of one half-warrant attached to each full
warrant. Each whole warrant will entitle the holder to buy one share of Robex
for $0.15 for a period of 12 months.
Robex is active in gold exploration in Mali. Its growth potential is
based on the quality of its team and of its projects as well as on its
objective of creating value for its shareholders. The company also features:
- Ten high-quality properties.
- A 43-101 inferred resource of 760,000 ounces of gold. Goal: produce a
scoping study (Nampala).
- A one-kilometre gold-bearing structure located on surface featuring an
intersection grading 4.2 g/t over 22 m. Goal: drilling to develop
- A property contiguous to the Syama gold mine on the same mineralized
structure. Goal: finalize a strategic partnership (N'Golopene).
- Malean assets including know-how and equipments (experienced staff,
vehicles, mobile and permanent camps, offices, etc....).
- A reduced market capitalization representing a great investment
The TSX Venture does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of this
For further information:
For further information: Jean Demers, P. geo, President & CEO, (514)
979-9400, firstname.lastname@example.org; Marie-Claude Poitras, Communications, (418)