MONTREAL, Aug. 14 /CNW Telbec/ - Robex Resources Inc (TSX-V: RBX) closed
today a 100 000$ private placement financing through a convertible debenture
(see Press Release July 10th)
The one year debenture carries an interest rate of 10% and is convertible
into common shares of Robex at $0.10. One half-warrant per underlying share
was also attached as a premium. Each whole warrant will entitle the holder to
buy one share of Robex for $0.15 for a period of 12 months. A total of
500,000 warrants were issued. The securities issued under the private
placement are subject to a four month resale restriction that remains in
effect until December 15, 2008.
Robex in few words:
Robex Resources is active in gold exploration in Mali. The management is
confident that due to the quality of its Malian assets, Robex will
advantageously position itself for the future. The company is presently
evaluating corporate strategies to re-launch its growth.
The company also features:
- Ten high-quality gold properties representing and recognize as being
one of the best available portfolio in Mali.
- A 43-101 inferred resource of 760,000 ounces of gold. Goal: produce a
scoping study (Nampala).
- A one-kilometre gold-bearing structure located on surface featuring an
intersection grading 4.2 g/t over 22 m. Goal: drilling to develop
- A property contiguous to the Syama gold mine on the same mineralized
structure. Goal: finalize a strategic partnership (N'Golopene).
- Malian assets including know-how and equipments (experienced staff,
vehicles, mobile and permanent camps, offices, etc....).
- A reduced market capitalization representing a great investment
The TSX Venture does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of this
For further information:
For further information: Jean Demers, P. geo, President & CEO, (514)
979-9400, email@example.com; Marie-Claude Poitras, Communications, (418)