Road closures in effect from 6:00a.m. to 10:15a.m. on Sunday, June 24.
VANCOUVER, June 23 /CNW/ - The Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5k
will take place in Vancouver on Sunday, June 24, starting at 7:00a.m. Come out
and cheer on the more than 4,700 runners that will be participating and
raising money for six local health-care related charities in the inaugural
Scotiabank Group Charity Challenge. This is the fastest half-marathon in B.C.
and we are expecting a new course record. Your support and cheering can make
the difference for all runners that are going that extra mile.
Race Route Road Closures:
- 6:00a.m. to 7:30a.m.: East Mall - Full closure Thunderbird to
- 6:50a.m. to 7:20a.m.: East Mall - from W 16th to Thunderbird
- 6:50a.m. to 7:50a.m.: W 16th Avenue - All lanes from East Mall to
- 6:50a.m. to 7:50a.m.: SW/NW Marine Drive - All lanes Camuson to W
- 6:50a.m. to 8:30a.m.: NW Marine Drive - All lanes W 16th to
- 6:50a.m. to 9:00a.m.: Chancellor to W 4th.
- 7:15a.m. to 9:00a.m.: W 4th Ave - Westbound Curb lane and parking
lane from NW Marine to Highbury St.
- 7:20a.m. to 9:05a.m.: Highbury St - All lanes W 4th Ave to
Point Grey Road.
- 7:20a.m. to 9:15a.m.: Point Grey Road - All lanes Highbury St to
- 7:20a.m. to 9:20a.m.: Point Grey Road - Westbound lanes Alma to
- 7:25a.m. to 9:30a.m.: Cornwall Ave - Westbound lanes MacDonald to
- 7:30a.m. to 9:45a.m.: Burrard Bridge - Southbound two curb lanes from
Cornwall to Pacific
- 7:35a.m. to 9:55a.m.: Pacific Ave - Eastbound Curb lanes Thurlow to
Burrard and Burrard Bridge access.
- 7:35a.m. to 10:30a.m.: Beach Ave - Eastbound lanes plus parking lane
from Bidwell into Stanley Park.
- 5:30a.m. to 11:00a.m.: Beach Ave - In Stanley Park, North Lagoon
Drive to Lagoon Drive
For further information:
For further information: Clifton Cunningham, Race Director, Scotiabank
Vancouver Half-Marathon & 5k, (778) 786-3116, email@example.com