MONTREAL, Nov. 9 /CNW Telbec/ -
Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - 7:30 a.m.(*) to 11:30 a.m.
Capitole de Québec
972, rue St-Jean
CMHC's experts will address the latest topics:
- The reasons why some segments of the Québec area housing market are
dynamic, while others are slowing down
- The impact of migration and regulation of land prices on housing
supply and demand
- The 2008 forecasts for the Québec metropolitan area explained in detail
- The transformations taking place across the province, particularly
outside the major urban centres
- The future of the Canadian housing market : the outlook for home
construction, sales, and prices across the country
Conference will be held in French, but English documentation is available
and questions in both official languages are welcome.
(*) Breakfast will be served starting at 7:30 a.m.; the conference will
begin at 8:30 a.m. However, journalists may come at any time.
For further information:
For further information: or interviews, please contact: Julie Cohen,
Communications, CMHC, (514) 283-3679 Cell. (November 13): (514) 217-9478