MONTREAL, Jan. 22 /CNW Telbec/ -
Monday, 26 January, 11 am
PAUL DESMARAIS THEATRE, CCA
1920 BAILE STREET, MONTREAL
- Phyllis Lambert, Founding Director and Chair of the Board of Trustees
of the CCA
- Mirko Zardini, Director of the CCA
- Dinu Bumbaru, Policy Director, Héritage Montréal ;
- Catherine Sévigny, Pro-Mayor and Associate Councillor responsible for
Culture and Downtown, City of Montréal
- Peter D. Rose, CCA's architect, adjunct Professor of Architecture ,
Harvard University Graduate School of Design and Principal, the Rose +
- Bruce Kuwabara, Partner, Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg (KPMB), member
of the Board of Trustees of the CCA.
- Gilles Saucier, architect, Saucier + Perrotte architectes
A light lunch buffet will be served.
Parking in front of the museum is available upon request.
Please confirm your attendance:
For further information:
For further information: Isabelle Huiban, Head of Press Relations, (514)
939-7001 ext. 2607, (514) 222-4307, email@example.com