CALGARY, Jan. 24 /CNW/ - (TSX.V:PBT, FSE:P5W) Pemberton Energy Ltd. is
pleased to announce that Mr. Brian Henry, P. Geoph. has joined Pemberton's
Board of Directors as a director. Mr. Henry has been a Geophysical Coordinator
for Pemberton as of May 2007 and has been working on the Company's 3D seismic
interpretation and continues to work on the 3D seismic interpretation full
time mapping out additional drill targets.
The Company also wishes to advise that it has entered into a stock option
agreement with Mr. Henry for a 100,000 shares exercisable at $0.19 per share
for a period of 5 years.
Mr. Henry has 12 years experience in the mining, marine and engineering
geophysics and 26 years in petroleum exploration and production geophysics. He
has worked in the Western Canada Basin, Yukon, Northwest Territories, and East
Coast, southern US and several countries in the Middle East and Far East. Mr.
Henry's specialty is designing and operating integrated international
exploration programs involving satellite imagery, airborne geochemistry,
airborne gravity, aeromagnetics, electro-magnetics, induced polarization and
seismic refraction and reflection.
- Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, B. Sc. Engineering - 1969
- Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, M. Sc. Geophysics - 1972
- Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists, and Geophysicists
of Alberta (APEGGA)
- Canadian Society Exploration Geophysicists (CSEG)
- Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists (CSPG)
- American Association Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Society Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE)
- Petroleum Exploration Society Great Britain (PESGB)
Mr. Henry's key project experience includes:
- Responsible for the acquisition, processing and interpretation of the
world's largest 4 sensor aeromagnetic survey in Eastern Saudi Arabia,
total of 1.3 million line km.
- Introduced satellite imagery as a tool for exploration.
- Integrated the gravity, magnetics and seismic into an interpretation
of the Arabian Plate
- Ran acceptance test for Sander Geophysical's new airborne gravity
- Quality controlled a 25, 000 sq km airborne gravity survey in the Rub
al Kali Torca Geophysical Consultants
- Conducted a multi-discipline survey on the Chiang Mai Basin in
Thailand involving aeromagnetics, gravity, seismic refraction and
- Applied airborne geochemistry, land gravity, aeromagnetics,
refraction and reflection seismic for interpreting exploration blocks
in the Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Interpreted seismic data and quality controlled seismic acquisition
in Eastern Yemen
- Geophysical supervisor for Yukon and Northwest Territories
- Project Coordinator for geophysical programs in Jordan, Nepal,
Thailand and Pakistan
Pemberton Energy Ltd's principal business is the acquisition, exploration
and development of petroleum properties. The company continues to focus on its
primary corporate objective: the creation of value for shareholders by
identifying oil and gas accumulations with relatively low geological risk but
with substantial reserve potential.
For additional information please contact the Company at 604-269-9801 or
On Behalf of Pemberton Energy Ltd.
Ms. "Miroslava Antonuk"
Miroslava Antonuk, Director
TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE HAS NEITHER APPROVED NOR DISAPPROVED OF THE
For further information:
For further information: please contact the Company at (604) 269-9801 or