All Entries for the Process Excellence Awards Must be Submitted by
November 2nd 2007.
LONDON, Oct. 16 /CNW/ - The application deadline for the Process
Excellence Awards is just under 3 weeks away, all entrants must are required
to complete the submission process by 5.00pm GMT, November 2nd 2007.
In conjunction with the release of the full agenda for the 9th Annual
Lean Six Sigma & Process Improvement Summit - just released by IQPC - the New
Awards Categories were also announced:
- Master Black Belt Of The Year
- Deployment Leader Of The Year
- Best Improvement Program
- Best Start Up Program
- Best Project Contributing To Innovation
- Best Design For Six Sigma Project
- Best Process Service And Transaction Process Improvement Project
- Best Manufacturing Process Improvement Project
- Best Fast Track Project
IQPC are pleased to report that attendee figures for the Summit have
risen in accordance with the number of Awards entrees - the projected number
of Award entrees this year is in excess of 200.
Additionally, Jack Welch, former Chairman and CEO, GE is returning to the
Summit. Attendees will experience an extended Q&A session with Jack Welch, and
specially selected attendees will be invited to an intimate idea exchange with
Mr. Welch. There will also be the opportunity to enjoy lunch as well as a
photo session with Mr. Welch.
Three key focus areas for exploration throughout the program include:
- Aligning process excellence with your organization's goals
- Embedding Lean Six Sigma in the strategic planning process
- Contributing to innovation within your organization
In-depth subset topics include:
- Culture change management
- Spreading Lean Six Sigma through the Value Chain
- Weaving excellence into the fabric of the organization
All of these issues are addressed through extensive seminars,
presentations and deployment leader discussion forums.
For full information on the Process Excellence Awards and 9th Annual Lean
Six Sigma & Process Excellence Summit visit
The Earlybird Discount to attend expires October 26
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored
practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house
training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological
developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC's large scale conferences are
market leading "must attend" events for their respective industries.
For further information:
For further information: For Press information and Public enquiries
contact: Elizabeth McAleer, 44-(0)20-7368-9300, email@example.com,