KPMG Enterprise(TM) - Private Company Advisers Available
TORONTO, Sept. 3 /CNW/ - For reporters covering small Business Week in
Canada, professionals from KPMG Enterprise(TM) across the country are
available for comment.
Possible questions, themes, and topics they can address are as follows:
- Preserving value and net worth in your private company during
uncertain and volatile economic times;
- The credit crunch and obtaining alternative sources of financing when
traditional sources dry up;
- The value in strategic planning for your private company;
- Succession planning, and what to consider when 'passing the torch' to
the next generation;
- Wealth preservation and how to increase your family wealth for
generations to come;
- Operations improvement and 'trimming the fat' from your organization
during challenging economic times to ensure your company survives the
- HR issues from hiring resources, to employee compensation and the
relevance of performance based reviews to keep employees engaged;
- The increase in female entrepreneurs in the market: why, where, what,
who and how the make it work.
- Key success factors when starting a new business;
- Tax, tax and more tax: from income splitting to R&D tax credits, to
tax benefits of working from you home office, find out what tax
benefits exist for your private company.
KPMG LLP, a Canadian limited liability partnership established under the
laws of Ontario, is the Canadian member firm affiliated with KPMG
International, a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax,
and Advisory services. Member firms operate in 145 countries and have more
than 123,000 professionals working around the world.
The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG
International, a Swiss cooperative. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and
separate entity, and describes itself as such.
For further information:
For further information: To arrange a media interview or discuss article
placements please contact: Shilpa Kotecha, Manager, Media Relations,
email@example.com, (416) 777-8918; French media, please contact: Lucie
Frenière, Director of Marketing (Quebec), firstname.lastname@example.org, (514) 840-2353