VANCOUVER, June 11 /CNW/ -
- The Wired Woman Society is hosting our huge annual Summer Splash
party! All members, their friends and anyone interested in networking
and a good time are invited.
- The Summer Splash kicks off summer by celebrating our thriving
Mentorship program with a fabulous wine tasting, appetizer-eating,
prize-winning, networking, fun-time-having event!
When & Where
- Thursday, June 21st, 2007 at 6:30pm
- Subeez Café - 891 Homer St., Vancouver
- To celebrate... our fabulous Mentorship program & the start of summer
- To play... come with your friends, or to meet new people and have a
- To taste... Merlot, Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay, Shiraz; need we say
- Tickets are $20 for members; $30 for non-members; reserve online &
buy at the door
- For more information, check out our events page at www.wiredwoman.com
About The Wired Woman Society
Incorporated in 1996, Wired Woman Society is a Canadian, registered
non-profit society. Its mission is to create an integrity-based environment
that encourages women to explore opportunities in technology, science and new
media and to build successful careers that will allow them to become a driving
force in these growing sectors. All of the society's programs and activities
support its three core goals: networking, education and mentoring.
The society is completely volunteer-run with a national Board of
Directors and chapter presidents leading activities in Toronto and Vancouver.
About the Mentorship Program: Funding from the Ministry of Community
Services and the Ministry of Small Business and Revenue make the Wired Woman
Mentorship Program possible! This program teams up mentors & mentees for a
mutually beneficial career mentorship experience. For more info on the
Mentorship program, contact us at: email@example.com
Media Partners Wanted!
Interested in being associated with a top-notch non-profit? Talk to us
about partnership! In exchange for promoting our events, we offer ad space,
signage, speaking opportunities, and more.
...To the Ministries of Community Services & Small Business and Revenue,
as well as The Beat 94.5FM.
For further information:
For further information: or to engage Wired Woman for an article,
interview or sponsorship, contact: Vicky Ryan, National Events Director for
Wired Woman, (778) 837-4658 or firstname.lastname@example.org