TORONTO, Oct. 28 /CNW/ -
WHAT: Philips kicks off Canada's second-annual Movember fundraiser with
the first-ever travelling Mo-Off. Bringing the convenience of a
barbershop to the streets of Toronto, the Philips-Movember Mo-Off
is committed to helping men get off to a smooth start just in time
for the Mo (Moustache) growing season.
Canadians from coast-to-coast are encouraged to register at
Movember.com and start raising awareness and funds for the
Prostate Cancer Research Foundation of Canada by growing a Mo for
the entire month of November.
Movember is a non-profit organization committed to men's health
issues. All donations made will go directly to the Prostate Cancer
Research Foundation of Canada who will use the funds to create
awareness and fund research for prostate cancer.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 28
7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Ryerson University Student Centre
55 Gould Street (Church St. and Dundas St. E.)
- Shawn Hewson, Movember Style Guru:
- Co-founder and designer of Bustle Clothing, one of Canada's leading
men's clothing labels with a roster of celebrity clients
- Offers valuable all-over grooming tips for the Mo'd man expert
runway counsel to mo-maintenance during the wild month of Movember
- Animated Mo-Off crew demonstrates live shave-offs to participating
- Torontonians register to the Movember cause and commit to raising
funds and awareness surrounding prostate cancer
- Shawn is available for interview upon request
For further information:
For further information: ONSITE CONTACT: MS&L, Jessica Kasparian,
Office: (416) 847-1303, Mobile: (647) 688-0314, Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org; OFFICE CONTACTS: MS&L, Natalie Little,
Veronica Langvee, Office: (416) 847-1318, (416) 847-1323, Email: