Come by to enter raffle for four Maple Leafs tickets to November 14th
game vs. Calgary Flames and a chance to win three Leafs jerseys
- BMO re-opens larger branch in anticipation of continuing growth in
- 6,500 square foot expansion represents an investment of $1.8 million
- Newly expanded team of banking professionals including, BMO
Commercial Account Managers, BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor,
and Harris Private Banking Professional ready to deliver exceptional
customer experience in six languages
PICKERING, ON, Sept. 10 /CNW/ - On Saturday, September 12, BMO will
celebrate the re-opening of its expanded Pickering Main Branch to accommodate
the region's diverse and growing customer base.
"Our new branch offers an exceptional customer experience, with more
comfortable private offices and a broader range of specialized financial
services, including a BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor," said Sheri
Purcell, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal.
Members of the community are invited to come out and enjoy this
fun-filled family day which will include a complimentary BBQ, a balloon
twister and face painter, BMO the Bear and an opportunity to pick up great
giveaways and enter to win great prizes, including electronic goods and sports
- Mayor, David Ryan, City of Pickering
- Hon. Dan McTeague, PC, MP (Pickering- Scarborough East)
- Alexandra Dousmanis-Curtis, Senior Vice-President GTA North, BMO Bank
- Curtis Scragg, Vice-President, GTA North, BMO Bank of Montreal
- Craig Sullivan, Personal Banking Area Manager, Durham West, BMO Bank
- Sheri Purcell, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal
- Corey Rudderham, Private Wealth Consultant, BMO Harris Private
- Tyler Marche, Investment Advisor, BMO Nesbitt Burns
- BMO the Bear
WHAT: Grand Re-Opening Celebration
- Great prizes and giveaways including Toronto Maple Leaf jerseys and
- Family-fun activities, complimentary BBQ and refreshments
Saturday, September 12, 2009 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Remarks will begin at 12:00 p.m.
Raffle will be held at 1:45 p.m.
Pickering Main Branch
1360 Kingston Rd. Unit 15
"The Greater Toronto Area remains the economic centre of Canada and
should continue to attract investment from both domestic and foreign sources,"
said Robert Kavcic, Economic Analyst, BMO Capital Markets. "The city boasts
above-average population growth and household income, and should continue to
see solid long-term economic growth."
"Our new BMO SmartSteps delivers a straightforward approach that can add
up to real savings for customers through reduced fees, lower interest costs
and less money that goes towards taxes," said Craig Sullivan, Personal Banking
Area Manager, Pickering, BMO Bank of Montreal. "BMO SmartSteps provides
customers with five essential banking tips they can do on the spot as part of
their visit to a branch."
- Generate automatic monthly savings
- Minimize banking fees
- Take years off of mortgage payments and become debt-free quicker
- Start saving tax-free
- Automate money transfers to avoid extra fees.
For further information:
For further information: Media Contact: Kasia Lech, firstname.lastname@example.org,