LONDON, ON, Nov. 15 /CNW/ - On Saturday, November 17, BMO Bank of
Montreal will celebrate the grand opening of its new London, Ontario branch on
Highbury Ave. BMO, the official bank of the Toronto Maple Leafs, invites
customers and fans to come by and meet former Maple Leaf Darryl Sittler at an
autograph signing, and to enjoy a complementary BBQ and enter a draw to win
one of two Maple Leafs jerseys, a Toronto FC jersey or tickets to a London
WHEN: Saturday, November 17, 2007 from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: BMO Bank of Montreal
1255 Highbury Ave.
WHAT: BBQ: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Opening ceremony: 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Speeches and ribbon cutting
Darryl Sittler autograph signing: 12:30p.m. - 2:00p.m.
WHO: Darryl Sittler, Former Captain, Toronto Maple Leafs
Her Worship Mayor Anne Marie DeCicco-Best, Mayor, City of London
Khalil Ramal, MPP, London-Fanshawe
Bernie MacDonald, Councillor, City of London
Shane Butcher, District Vice-President, BMO Bank of Montreal
Luann Benton, Personal Area Banking Manger, BMO Bank of
Joyce McKenny, Branch Manager, BMO Bank of Montreal
BMO Bank of Montreal employees and customers
ABOUT THE HIGHBURY AVENUE BRANCH
- Opened October 29, 2007
- Located at 1255 Highbury Ave North at Huron Street, London,
- Represents an investment of $1.5 million
- Size: 5,000 square feet
- One of the first BMO branches to be fuelled by clean energy from
- Staff: 13 financial services professionals including a BMO Nesbitt
Burns Investment Advisor
- Services: A variety of personal, financial planning and investment
- Hours of operation:
- 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays;
- 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Thursdays and Fridays;
- 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Saturdays.
BMO Bank of Montreal operates 14 branches in the London area and employs
For further information:
For further information: Media Contact: Shivani Ahluwalia, Toronto,
email@example.com, (416) 867-3996