KESWICK, ON, Oct. 4 /CNW/ -
BrightStar Corporation is proud to launch Crates Landing, a waterfront
lifestyle village on Lake Simcoe. The event will focus on two
announcements, the first from Residence Inn by Marriott(R) and the second
from Enwave Energy Corporation, which is providing the geothermal system
that will be used to provide "green" heating and cooling for the village.
Thursday, October 4th, 2007.
7.00 pm. - 10.00 pm.
- John Blackburn, President, BrightStar Corporation
- Robert Grossi, Mayor of Georgina
- Alan Chapple, Chairman, BrightStar Corporation
- Chris Asimakis, Chief Operating Officer, Enwave Energy Corporation
- Manlio Marescotti, Vice President Development, Marriott Hotels &
- The Honourable Julia Munro, MPP of York North
- The Honourable Peter Van Loan, MP of York-Simcoe
306 The Queensway South
Go north on Highway 404 to Green Lane (last exit). Make a left and go
west on Green Lane to Leslie St. Once at Leslie St., make a right and go
north for 13 km. Leslie St. turns into The Queensway S. Follow The
Queensway S. for a further 4 km. to 306 The Queensway S. Keswick ON.
- The principles participate in a flag raising ceremony
- The principles standing in front of the Crates Landing sales centre
For further information:
For further information: Jane Holland or Liz Hendriksen, Lewis Carroll
Communications, (416) 968-3845