VANCOUVER, June 22 /CNW/ -
what: After months of participating in Nissan's Hypercube initiative
and auditioning for a brand new 2009 Nissan cube, 500 finalists
find out their fate as 50 Nissan cubes are awarded at events
simulcast in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
Creative Canadians from across the country engaged with the
Hypercube social media platform to demonstrate their
creativity. From cube tattoos and hairstyles to cube songs and
life-sized cardboard cubes in video, Hypercube finalists
demonstrated their unique talents and creativity to secure
votes from the public and the Hypercube judges.
The finalists gather on June 23rd to find out which 50 people
will receive their very own Nissan cube.
For more information on Hypercube and to check out the
auditions visit www.hypercube.ca
- Hypercube finalists from Vancouver and across the country!
- International and award-winning DJ Chris Luke McKeehan
performs throughout the evening
- DJ, breakdancer and radio personality Flipout is the event
- Leanne Pelosi, snowboarder extraordinaire and Hypercube
- Donna Trawinski, Corporate Manager of Nissan Marketing with
when: Tuesday, June 23rd
Doors Open: 5:30 p.m.
Winners announced: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
where: Gossip Nightclub
750 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver
For further information:
For further information: and to RSVP please contact Mark James at Cohn &
Wolfe, phone: (647) 259-3269 or email: email@example.com