TORONTO, June 24 /CNW/ -
WHAT: - Federation of Rental-Housing Properties of Ontario will
launch Canada's first "Certified Rental Building Program" at
Minto's High Park Village in Toronto.
- First apartment property "Certified Rental Building" sign to
be unveiled in the GTA.
- The Program's aim is "Providing tenants across Ontario with
a Quality Assurance alternative and good value when
selecting their apartment home."
WHO: - Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing Jim Watson
- Mayor David Miller
- Councillor Bill Saundercook
- David Harwood, Chair, FRPO
- Vince Brescia, President & CEO, FRPO
- Ted Whitehead, Director, Certified Rental Housing Program,
WHEN: 10:15 a.m., Wednesday, June 25, 2008
WHERE: Minto's High Park Village
65 High Park Avenue (at Bloor St. W.)
For further information:
For further information: David Eisenstadt/Beth Merrick/Gea Koleva, The
Communications Group Inc., (416) 696-9900 ext 36/40/26,