Consider having a licensed heating contractor check your furnace, boiler
and venting system to ensure efficient and safe operation this winter.
TORONTO, Oct. 15 /CNW/ -
- Annual inspection and maintenance will catch small problems before
they turn into large ones, avoiding down time during critical times
of the year.
- If your furnace is operating at peak efficiency, it will use less
energy, last longer and cost less to operate.
- Some things that you can do to help keep your heating system working
efficiently and economically:
- Clean or replace your furnace filter every one to two months
during the heating season.
- Vacuum dust from the warm air registers throughout your home at
the beginning of each heating season.
- Never store aerosol cans, paints, solvents, household cleaners or
similar products near natural gas or any other fuel-burning
appliances or equipment.
Visit www.uniongas.com/energyefficiency to learn more about reducing your
winter energy bills.
To report a natural gas emergency, call 1 877 969-0999.
For further information:
For further information: Andrea Stass, Phone: (519) 436-5490