TORONTO, April 17 /CNW/ - Transportation Minister Donna Cansfield will
visit a child car safety seat clinic to highlight the importance of properly
installing child car seats and booster seats.
DATE: Tuesday, April 17, 2007
TIME: Minister to visit clinic: 7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.
(Child car seat safety clinic: 6 - 9 a.m.)
LOCATION: Ontario Government Downsview Complex (Building A)
2680 Keele Street
North East Parking Lot, adjacent to the OPP detachment
DIRECTIONS: From Highway 401 Westbound:
- Exit at Keele Street, proceed through intersection into
Ontario Government Downsview Complex.
From Highway 401 Eastbound:
- Exit at Keele Street, turn left at intersection
- Proceed northbound on Keele Street to first set of
lights and turn left into Ontario Government Downsview
- Take Yonge-University-Spadina line to Wilson Station
- Take the 96 A, B, C, or D Wilson westbound bus or the
165 westbound bus and exit at the first bus stop after
- Cross Wilson Street and enter the Ontario Government
Downsview Complex and walk towards Building "A".
- Take the Bloor-Danforth line to Keele Station
- Take the northbound 41 Keele bus to the stop before
Wilson and enter the Ontario Government Downsview
Complex through the entrance at 2680 Keele and walk
towards Building "A".
Disponible en français
For further information:
For further information: Media Contacts: Jamie Rilett, Minister's
Office, (416) 327-9134; Bob Nichols, Communications Branch, (416) 327-1158