Contrary to what that famous frog said, it can be easy bein' green, if
you know how.
TORONTO, April 4 /CNW/ - On Tuesday April 10, conservation expert Chris
Winter is guiding people through a model green home office. This exhibit,
supplied by STAPLES Business Depot, will showcase environmentally sound
products and offer easy to follow tips to give your home office an
In addition to offering advice on easy changes to reduce waste and
conserve energy, Chris Winter will also share the results of a new poll on how
Canadians are "really" disposing of batteries, printer cartridges, cell
phones, chargers and cameras.
- Tour a model green home office with a conservation expert
- Learn the results of a new survey on how Canadians really dispose of
- A recycling drop-off will be onsite, so round up old cell phones,
PDAs, inkjet and toner cartridges and rechargeable batteries
- Chris Winter, Executive Director of the Conservation Council of
- Tuesday, April 10; 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Chris Winter is also available for interviews the week of April 9.
Please contact Karen Cleveland to book a time and for photos of the
- Concourse level, First Canadian Place (near Suzy Shier and
Tip Top Tailor)
- At King Street in between York Street and Bay Street
For further information:
For further information: Karen Cleveland, Veritas Communications, (416)
482-2248 x 229, (416)277-9123, firstname.lastname@example.org; Alessandra Saccal,
STAPLES Business Depot, (905) 737-1147 x 2363, (416) 570-9978,