WHITBY, ON, March 27 /CNW/ - Minister of Transportation Donna Cansfield,
Regional Chair Roger Anderson, Pickering-Ajax-Uxbridge MPP Wayne Arthurs and
Oshawa Regional Councillor and Durham Region Transit Commission Vice Chair
Nester Pidwerbecki will unveil Durham Region Transit's new buses.
DATE: Wednesday, March 28
TIME: 8 a.m.
LOCATION: Durham Regional Headquarters, 605 Rossland Road East, Whitby
Main Level Galleria
- Proceed east on Highway 401 to Brock Street North in Whitby. Please
note there is a Brock Road in Pickering. You need to proceed to
Brock Street in Whitby.
- Continue north on Brock Street through the downtown area to Rossland
Road. Turn east on Rossland.
- Turn right (south) at the first light. The Region of Durham building
is at 605 Rossland Road and shares a parking lot with the Provincial
- Go around the roundabout in front of the court building to the
reserved parking on the right. This lot has an attendant and will be
marked reserved for the event.
- The front reception and galleria area are just inside the north or
west entrance to the building.
Editor's/Producer's Note: Photo Opportunity
Disponible en français
For further information:
For further information: Media Contacts: Jamie Rilett, Minister's
Office, (416) 327-9134; Bob Nichols, Communications Branch, (416) 327-1158;
Beverley Thomson, Manager, Marketing & Customer Service, Durham Region, (905)
668-7711 ext. 3753