Local Experts Join BMO Real Estate Panel to Explore Implications for the
KINGSTON, ON, Aug. 10 /CNW/ - The real estate market in Kingston and
surrounding area has gone through a shift this year due to current economic
A panel of local industry experts will provide insight on housing trends
and forecasts to answer top-of-mind questions such as:
- Where are Interest rates headed?
- Is the market literally opening doors for first-time homebuyers?
- Is now the right time to buy or will prices continue to fall?
- What trends are appearing in the market?
- What legal considerations are involved?
What: BMO Bank of Montreal Real Estate Panel Discusses Kingston
- Sal Guatieri, Senior Economist, BMO Capital Markets
- John Hinton, Broker, Re/Max Realty Concepts Corp., Brokerage
- Paul M. Fay, B.A. LL.B., J.D.
- Jim Bencze, Mortgage Specialist, BMO Bank of Montreal
- Jacqueline Belinko, Senior Sales Representative, Tamarack Homes-
When: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 10:00 a.m.
Where: Kingston Main Office
297 King St. East
For further information:
For further information: Media Contact: Caprice Conners,
email@example.com, (416) 867-3996