TORONTO, March 22 /CNW/ - Join Ray Hession, Chair, Ontario Health Quality
Council (OHQC), at a news briefing and presentation for the OHQC 2007 Report.
This event will be an opportunity for media to learn more about the findings
in this year's report and the quality of healthcare that Ontarians are
This year's report will answer questions such as:
- Is Ontario's health system making progress or falling behind?
- What is our biggest challenge in the decade ahead - and are we ready
to face it?
- Are doctors, nurse practitioners and surgeries becoming more
accessible or less accessible?
- Are we living healthier lives?
- Can we create a better health system and make it more accountable to
Mr. Hession will report on this year's findings, followed by a Q&A
WHO: Ray Hession, Chair, OHQC
Paul Genest, Council Member, OHQC
WHAT: News Briefing & Presentation
WHEN: Monday, March 26, 2007
WHERE: Media Studio, Legislative Building
The Ontario Health Quality Council is an independent agency funded by the
Government of Ontario through the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care. The
Council reports directly to Ontarians on access to publicly funded health
services, human resources in health care, consumer and population health
status, outcomes of the health system and ways of improving it. For more
information, please visit www.ohqc.ca.
For further information:
For further information: Ashley Curran, (416) 504-5151 ext 222,