CALGARY, Sept. 5 /CNW/ -
1. To finally learn what Capital Cost Allowance, Capital Gains,
Investment Expenses and Marginal Tax Rate mean and where they go on
your tax form.
2. To receive one of the most comprehensive tax training courses
available from the leaders in tax preparation
3. It only takes 11 weeks to complete the course.
4. To have the opportunity of becoming an H&R Block tax associate with
flexible part or full time hours during tax season
5. Instead of paying money at tax time, you can be making money.
6. Classes include students, stay-at-home moms and older Canadians who
are all looking to gain tax knowledge.
7. You can impress friends and family with tax strategies that save
8. So you understand that the child care expenses on Line 214 do not
include the cost of supporting your 30-year-old son who is still
living at home.
9. You can answer your friends and neighbours tax questions with
10. Because taxes are cool but tax refunds are cooler
An H&R Block tax associate can talk about the other advantages of
completing a tax course this fall.
About H&R Block Canada
H&R Block Canada prepares more than two million tax returns annually,
making it Canada's leading tax preparation firm. Headquartered in Calgary,
Alberta, the company serves Canadian taxpayers in more than 1,000 offices
across the country. H&R Block Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of H&R Block, Inc.,
a diversified company with subsidiaries providing a wide range of financial
products and services. For more information on the Tax Training School, please
visit hrblock.ca or call 1-877-32BLOCK.
For further information:
For further information: Tina Quelch, Calador Communications, (416)