TORONTO, March 5 /CNW/ - 2007 was an exciting but turbulent year for the
automotive industry. Where is the market heading in 2008? Will Crossovers and
Hybrids continue to find their way to Canadian driveways? These questions,
among many others, will be addressed at the J.D. Power and Associates Canada's
Spring 2008 Canadian Automotive Market and Forecasting Briefing.
WHEN: Thursday, March 6, 2008, 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
WHERE: BMO Financial Institute for Learning, 3550 Pharmacy Avenue,
Toronto, M1W 3Z3
WHO: Representatives from J.D. Power and Associates Canada will be
speaking on a number of topics including current trends in the new
vehicle industry, future market trends, and what the threat of a possible
U.S. recession means for the Canadian market.
- Richard Cooper, Vice President, Canada
- Dr. Robert Schnorbus, Chief Economist and Director of Macroeconomics
- Jeff Schuster, Executive Director, Global Forecasting
- Tom Libby, Senior Director, Industry Analysis and Media Relations,
Power Information Network
As the voice of the consumer, these speakers will be available to comment
on any automotive issues you feel your audience may be interested in.
For further information:
For further information: To R.S.V.P. your attendance at the Briefing or
to schedule an interview with J.D. Power and Associates, please contact:
Alexandra Cygal or Mark James at Cohn & Wolfe: email@example.com or
(416) 471-7475; firstname.lastname@example.org or (647) 259-3269