TORONTO, March 23 /CNW/ -
WHAT: Canadian Media Directors' Council Annual Conference
Pay Attention! The New Age of Engagement
WHEN: Tuesday, March 27
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, John Bassett Theatre
255 Front Street West, Toronto
WHO: International and Canadian speakers from all sectors of the
global media/marketing industry, including:
- David Lubars, chairman and chief creative officer, BBDO North America
- Don Tapscott, best-selling co-author of WIKINOMICS: How Mass
Collaboration Changes Everything (Lunch Keynote)
- Scott Paterson, chairman and CEO of JumpTV
- Wade Oosterman, president, Bell Mobility and Bell Distribution Inc.
(BDI) and chief brand officer, Bell Canada
- Jeff Cole, Ph.D., director, Centre for the Digital Future, USC
Annenberg School for Communications
- Steve Ridley, CEO, Americas Kinetic Worldwide
- Dominic Proctor, CEO Mindshare Worldwide
- Charlie Crowe, publisher, Cream Magazine and founder, C Squared
- Martin Newland, past editor of London's Daily Telegraph and a
founding and deputy editor of Canada's National Post
- Jagoda Pike, publisher, The Toronto Star
Together with other speakers and panelists, they will explore the
vitally important issue of getting and keeping the attention of
increasingly distracted, media savvy, consumers with relevant
products, content and messages.
Go to www.cmdc.ca for full speaker list and agenda
CMDC: The Canadian Media Directors' Council (CMDC) is an independent
organization, comprised of media professionals representing
advertising agencies and media management companies accounting
for over 80 per cent of advertising spending in the country.
Its annual conferences attract top quality speakers from around
the globe and, with 800 participants, have become Canada's
largest single-day event in the broadly defined
FOR LUNCH PURPOSES AND TO ACCOMMODATE SPECIAL REQUESTS, MEDIA PRE-
REGISTRATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
For further information:
For further information: Michael Wilson: (416) 873-4110,