Local Experts Join BMO Real Estate Panel to Explore Implications for the
WINDSOR, ON, Aug. 24 /CNW/ - The real estate market in Windsor and
surrounding areas has experienced a shift this year due to current economic
A panel of local industry experts will discuss recent housing trends and
provide insight into real estate market forecasts by answering top-of-mind
- What trends are appearing in the market?
- Where are interest rates headed?
- Is the market literally opening doors for first-time homebuyers?
- Is now the right time to buy or will prices continue to fall?
- What legal considerations are involved?
What: BMO Bank of Montreal Real Estate Panel Discusses Windsor
- Sal Guatieri, Senior Economist, BMO Bank of Montreal
- Jacqueline Laframboise, Mortgage Specialist, BMO Bank of Montreal
- Tim Campbell, Broker, ReMax Preferred Realty Inc.
- Brian Sterritt, President, BriMar Homes Ltd.
When: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 10:30 a.m.
Where: BMO Bank of Montreal
Tecumseh & Manning Road Branch
13510 Tecumseh Rd. East
For further information:
For further information: Media Contact: Kasia Lech, email@example.com,