NIAGARA FALLS, ON, Sept. 27 /CNW/ - On Saturday, September 29, BMO Bank
of Montreal will celebrate the grand opening of its new Niagara Falls branch.
BMO, the official bank of the Toronto Maple Leafs, invites customers and fans
to come by and meet former Maple Leaf Darryl Sittler at an autograph signing,
and to enjoy a complementary BBQ and enter a draw to win one of two Maple
WHEN: Saturday, September 29, 2007 from 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: BMO Bank of Montreal
6760 Morrison Street, Niagara Falls
WHAT: Opening ceremony: 12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Speeches and ribbon cutting
Darryl Sittler autograph signing: 12:30p.m. - 2:00p.m.
BBQ: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
WHO: Darryl Sittler, Former Center, Toronto Maple Leafs
His Worship Ted Salci, Mayor, City of Niagara Falls
George Heisz, District Vice-President, BMO Bank of Montreal,
Boyd Hamblin, Personal Area Banking Manager,
BMO Bank of Montreal, Niagara
BMO Bank of Montreal employees and customers
ABOUT THE MORRISON STREET BRANCH
- Opened September 10, 2007
- Located at 6760 Morrison Street, Niagara Falls
- Represents an investment of $1.35 million
- Size: 5,000 square feet
- Staff: 15 financial services professionals
- Services: A variety of personal and commercial banking services and
financial planning services
- Hours of operation:
- 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. - Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays;
- 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. - Thursdays and Fridays;
- 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Saturdays.
BMO has served customers in Niagara Falls since 1916.
For further information:
For further information: Media Contact: Shivani Ahluwalia, Toronto,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 867-3996