TORONTO, Nov. 20 /CNW/ - BMO Capital Markets will webcast its 2007 Income
Trust Conference, which is taking place today in Toronto.
The event brings together a number of senior management from leading
Business Income Trusts for an in-depth review of the sector's current
challenges and future opportunities.
Moderated by the BMO Capital Markets top ranked equity research team
including Gordon Tait, Chris Bolton and Cameron Renkas, this one-day
conference features a unique mix of panel discussions and presentations.
The conference will be webcast live and archived on the BMO Capital
Markets website: http://www.bmocm.com/conferences/2007incometrust.
Companies that will participate include:
- Boston Pizza International, Inc.
- Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund
- SIR Royalty Income Fund
- New Flyer Industries Inc.
- Newport Partners Income Fund
- Morneau Sobeco Income Fund
- Resolve Corporation
- CML HealthCare Income Trust
- Futuremed Healthcare Products LP
- Medical Facilities Corporation
- A&W Food Services of Canada Inc.
- Davis + Henderson Income Fund
- Altus Group Income Fund
- Jazz Air Income Fund
- DirectCash Income Fund
For further information:
For further information: Media Relations Contacts: Kim Hanson, Toronto,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 867-3996