NEW YORK, April 24 /CNW/ - Telnic Limited (http://www.telnic.org), the
registry operator for the new communications-focused .tel top level domain
(TLD), today announced that its free and open source My.tel iPhone application
is now available for download from the Apple App Store.
The arrival of My.tel allows .tel owners with iPhones to manage their
.tel domains without having to log on to a computer. Now they can quickly
update information just before boarding a plane, travelling on a road trip, or
just to quickly tell their friends which bar they are in. The My.tel
application enables .tel owners to:
- Easily publish their location through an embedded map linked with the
- Update their status using profiles depending on how they want to be
contacted at that time
- Add new, remove, hide or show items of contact information
- Manage, add or remove folders and profiles which group contact
- Manage privacy settings for friends and colleagues
- Add or remove keywords that help people searching for .tel owners
My.tel can be downloaded for free from the App Store here:
http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/affiliates/download/ or directly over the
iPhone from the App Store application. A link to the App Store is also at
http://telnic.org/community-applications.html. For more information and where
to buy .tel domains, please visit http://telnic.org.
About Telnic Limited
Founded in 2000, Telnic Limited is the UK-based Registry Operator and
Sponsoring Organization for the new .tel sponsored top level domain (sTLD).
For more information, please visit http://www.telnic.org.
For further information:
For further information: Allison Watters, Account Supervisor, Edelman,
New York, Tel: (212) 819-4844, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org