MONTREAL, Dec. 6 /CNW Telbec/ - Representatives of the media are invited
to a press conference at which Noveko, in conjunction with the Centre de
développement du porc du Québec and Université de Montréal, will reveal the
findings of a major study of antimicrobial filters and their impact on the hog
Noveko, working together with its partners, has developed an
antimicrobial filter that can block the PRRS virus (porcine reproductive and
respiratory syndrome virus), which is the number one economic loss causing
disease in the swine industry.
The event will be attended by:
- André Leroux, Chairman and CEO of Noveko,
- Laura Batista, D.V.M, Associate Professor and Researcher in Porcine
Medicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Université de Montréal,
- Pierre Falardeau, Executive Director, Centre de développement du porc
du Québec inc.
Photo op: The antimicrobial filter will be on display at the press
THE PRESS CONFERENCE WILL TAKE PLACE:
on Monday, December 10, at 10 a.m.
at the Delta Centre-Ville
777 University Street, Montréal
For further information:
For further information: Morin Public Relations: Marie-Claude Leroux,
(514) 289-8688, extension 224, Cell.: (514) 705-5897; Véronique Arsenault,
(514) 289-8688, extension 227, Cell.: (514) 923-9371