MADRID, Sept. 10 /CNW/ -
- Invest in Spain would like to invite you to take part in an online
seminar entitled "Business Opportunities in the Spanish ICT Sector",
in which business opportunities will be presented for foreign
companies in the sector in Spain. Experts will respond to the
questions of participants live.
- The seminar will be held on the 16th of September at 9:00am - 10:30am
EDT or 3:00pm-4:30pm CET (GMT+1, Spain Local Time)
- In order to attend the seminar, you have to first register for free
using the following link:
This seminar will focus on the Information and Communication Technologies
sector in Spain and the investment opportunities it offers to foreign
companies. Thus, it will analyse the current situation and future trends of
the sector, highlighting its main competitive advantages.
Attendees will have the chance to listen to first hand experiences from
multinational companies already established in Spain, who will give their view
on the suitability of Spain for their different strategies, covering topics
- The maturity of the Spanish ICT market, with experience both in the
client and provider side.
- The potential access to key markets in Latin America and Europe that
- Availability of local talent and skills, at a competitive cost.
- Big multinationals are already manufacturing and delivering
professional electronics and systems in a competitive way.
- Multinational companies are already developing software and providing
outsourcing services to other European big and medium-sized
- There is a global presence providing high value services from Spain.
In order to analyze opportunities in this field, the following people will
participate in the online seminar:
- Andrés Garcia, Investor Services Manager, Invest in Spain
- Marcos Jiménez, CEO Europe, Softtek
- Jaime Serrano, Chairman & CEO, NEC Ibérica
- Inma Rodriguez Serrano, Vice President Madrid R&D Center, Ericsson
- Maria José Aguado, Director of Processes and Commercial Efficiency,
For further information: http://www.investinspain.org
For further information:
For further information: Communication Office of Invest in Spain,
Cristina Exposito, tel: +34-91-503-5835, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,