New M-Series has more memory and cross-platform flexibility to drive
multiple-monitor business applications with exceptional performance.
MONTREAL, June 25 /CNW/ -- Matrox Graphics announces the availability of
its M-Series multi-monitor graphics cards. These quad-capable display cards
offer 512MB of memory, native PCIe x16 performance, and support for
independent or stretched mode on up to four monitors simultaneously.
"Many applications require the ability to drive multiple monitors -- from
two to eight displays per seat -- especially in high-end corporate,
government, and industrial environments," states Alan Vandenbussche, VP Sales
and Marketing, Matrox Graphics. "The M-Series represents next-generation
Matrox graphics technology specifically designed for these display-hungry
The M-Series cards are WHQL-certified on both Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP
and Windows Vista(R), and ship with unified drivers for easy deployment across
a wide variety of systems.
Matrox M-Series Highlights
- Native digital quad-monitor support with PCIe x16 performance (M9140)
- Dual digital output cards offer low-cost instant upgrade to quad
analog output via external cable (M9120 Plus)
- Drive up to two monitors per card at maximum resolutions of
2560 x 1600 (M9125 - digital) or 2048 x 1536 (M9120 - analog) per
- Pristine image quality for the highest resolution monitors
Advanced Multi-Monitor Desktop Management:
- Support up to four widescreen monitors (DVI or analog) in portrait
and landscape simultaneously as one large desktop or with independent
- Matrox PowerDesk software for configuring and managing program
windows on multiple monitors
- Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
Availability and Pricing
The Matrox M-Series graphics cards will be available in Q3/08.
- M9120 PCIe x16 $259 USD
- M9125 PCIe x16 $399 USD
- M9120 Plus LP PCIe x16 $329 USD
- M9120 Plus LP PCIe x1 $329 USD
- M9140 LP PCIe x16 $599 USD
- Quad analog upgrade cable $99 USD
About Matrox Graphics, Inc.
Matrox Graphics is a leading manufacturer of graphics solutions for
professional markets. In-house design expertise, top-to-bottom manufacturing,
and dedicated customer support make our solutions the premier choice in
industries that require stable, high-reliability products.
Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in
Montreal, Canada, with representation and offices in the Americas, Europe, and
Camille Caron, Corporate Marketing Manager, Matrox Graphics
For further information:
For further information: Camille Caron, Corporate Marketing Manager,
Matrox Graphics, email@example.com, (514) 822-6322, Web Site: