MONTREAL, June 29 /CNW Telbec/ - On July 8, 2009, Newad Media will
publish the results of a new survey that measured the impact of today's
economic situation on the consumption habits of young urban Canadians 18 to 34
years old. The survey, carried out by Newad Media in conjunction with TNS
Canadian Facts, presents a new perspective on this group's consumption habits
in the current recession.
Starting July 8, Newad Media's President, Michael Reha, will be available
for interviews in Toronto, during which he will answer questions on the
Survey Results - The Impact of Current Economic Conditions on Young
Canadian Adults' Consumption Habits
- Have young Canadians changed their consumption habits?
- On which products and services do they expect to spend their money over
the next six months?
- Is this group's outlook on the present state of the economy and its
future repercussions negative or positive?
- Is the current economic situation causing them stress and concern?
- Notwithstanding today's economic conditions, does this segment of the
population expect to make any major purchases?
An Overview of Young Adults, Coast-to-Coast
- How do young Canadians' consumption habits compare across provinces in
- What is the impact of today's economic situation on young Canadians, on
a province-by-province basis?
For further information:
For further information: or to arrange an interview: Pascale P. Ledoux,
Exacto Communications, (514) 273-3793, extension 226, firstname.lastname@example.org