Comprehensive service to oversee all actions related to REACH
registration and pre-registration
KANATA, ON, Oct. 23 /CNW Telbec/ - Ageus Solutions
(www.ageussolutions.com), a leader in global environmental compliance
consulting, technology services, and product stewardship, a unit of Intertek
(www.intertek.com), a leading international provider of quality and safety
services to a wide range of industries, now offers an "Only Representative"
service that provides a mechanism for manufacturers located outside the
European Union to participate in the REACH registration process.
Ageus Solutions' services include: the necessary legal and technical
management in the EU, representation in the EU and submission of REACH-related
information to the EU. Included in the service is access to on-call expertise
to answer any pre-registration related questions, and the preparation and
submission of pre-registration data on behalf of the company being represented
in the registration process.
Ageus Solutions' REACH Only Representative Service consists of:
- Power of Attorney granted to Intertek, providing a legal presence in
- Collection and submission of pre-registration data for a specific
- Worldwide REACH expertise to support technical elements related to pre-
- Submission of pre-registration of chemicals for REACH 1907/2006
- On-call consulting support for all questions related to REACH for the
duration leading up to pre-registration
- Direct access to Intertek's REACH experts HelpDesk
- Unlimited Q&A for REACH-related questions
- Real-time information change notices on legislative or industry
developments in REACH
- Submission of chemical information to the EU and the Substance
Information Exchange Forum (SIEF)
- Representation in the SIEF
- Corporate and supply chain education and consulting support.
The above service is described for Only Representation up to and including
pre-registration, but the service can be extended through actual substance
Extended services provided by Intertek and Ageus Solutions include:
- participation in SIEF, including contact and coordination with SIEF
- data exchange and evaluation,
- negotiation with SIEF and Consortium members,
- submission of registration applications,
- collection and submission of technical dossiers,
- creation and submission of safety data sheets,
- creation and submission of chemical safety reports, (where required)
- authorization negotiations with the European Chemical Association
- communication concerning substances to downstream users.
Intertek and Ageus Solutions provide comprehensive REACH services to
clients including on-call consulting services integrated to all levels and
sizes of business and effectively manage clients' REACH strategies, ensure
their REACH requirements are properly applied and met, and educate employees
on REACH policy.
Global Leadership, Personalized Service
With international headquarters in London, Intertek covers the world
through its more than 940 laboratories and offices, and 21,000 employees.
Intertek has invested in supply chain advisory and training resources in
key centers worldwide in order to provide the highest level of service. Our
advisory teams focus on developing new initiatives while assisting our clients
with special projects and reporting. These advisory teams have established
themselves as the leaders in the field, working on cutting edge programs for
About Ageus Solutions
Move to Green
Ageus Solutions provides a comprehensive approach to compliance with
e-waste requirements including product conversion, material declaration,
government reporting, and due diligence documentation. Ageus Solutions has
implemented environmental compliance solutions for hundreds of manufacturers
and distributors from across the globe including Europe, the US, Canada,
Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Taiwan, and China.
For further information:
For further information: Nicole Cooper, (613) 599-4321,
email@example.com, www.ageussolutions.com, www.intertek-cb.com/reach/