The busiest shopping season of the year for Amazon.ca will feature deals across popular categories from top brands including HP, Mattel, Nikon, Acer, Hasbro, Nespresso and more
Customers using the Amazon mobile app get access to exclusive deals and can be notified when they become available for purchase
SEATTLE, Nov. 18, 2016 /CNW/ - Amazon.ca today revealed its Black Friday (www.amazon.ca/blackfriday) and Cyber Monday (www.amazon.ca/cybermonday) Deals stores, with thousands of deals available through December 22. Last year, Amazon shipped a record number of packages over the holiday season and starting today, deals will be available across many categories, such as electronics, toys and games, beauty, clothing and accessories, home and kitchen, and DVD and Blu-ray.
"Finding the perfect gifts for everyone on your list has never been easier. Customers can get their shopping done quickly and easily so they have more time for what matters most – spending time with friends and family during the holiday season," said Mike Strauch, Country Manager for Amazon.ca. "We're offering new deals as often as every five minutes. Plus, with new App Only Deals, customers will have plenty of options while on the go when it comes to scoring great savings."
Enjoy a stress-free shopping experience without busy checkout lines and crowded parking lots, all while getting the hottest new items at amazing prices. Shopping on the Amazon mobile app is better than ever with new deal watching functionality and app exclusive deals. Customers can also get fast and free shipping with Amazon Prime; visit www.amazon.ca/prime to get started. Plus, for those last-minute shoppers shipping to Toronto and Vancouver, Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery is available on eligible items. Prime members can order in the morning and have new gadgets and toys in their hands that same evening.
Below is an exclusive sneak peek of some deals customers can expect to see on Amazon.ca:
- Save $20 on the Kindle Paperwhite
- Save $150 on a Bose Sound System
- Save up to 30% on select NETGEAR products
- Save up to 60% on Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphones
- Save 25% off Android streaming media player
- Save on unlocked smartphones
- Save on Nikon D7200 DSLR bundles
- Save on mirrorless camera bundle
- Big-Screen LED smart TVs under $1,300
Toys & Gaming
- Save 25% off select Hasbro toys
- Save 25% off Exploding Kittens & Expansion
- Save up to 30% on select gaming PCs and accessories
- Save up to 50% on select Mattel toys
- Save on select VTech smart learning toys
- Save on top selling quadcopters and drones
- Save on an Oculus + VR-Ready PC bundle
- Deals on Xbox consoles, games, controllers and accessories
- Deals on PS4 consoles, games, controllers and accessories
Fashion, Beauty & Travel
- Save up to 70% on Select Men's and Women's Jackets and Coats
- Save up to 75% on select Samsonite Luggage Sets
- Save up to 40% on Men's and Women's Watches from Bulova and Seiko
- Save an extra 30% on select Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, Watches and Luggage
- Save 30% off select Braun razors
- Save on diamond jewelry starting at $29.99
Home & Kitchen
- Save 20% off iRobot 870
- Save 30% off select Bosch tools
- Save 40% off a Breville espresso machine
- Save up to 60% on select DEWALT power tools
- Save up to 35% on Best-Selling Car Seats
- Save up to 25% on Nespresso Lattissima Espresso/Cappuccino Machines
Sports & Leisure
- Save on Garmin Smartwatches & Activity Trackers
- Save up to 50% on popular sports and outdoors gear
- Save up to 50% on Callaway golf products
- Save up to 50% on hammocks
Movies & Entertainment
- Save up to 57% on Recently Released TV Shows
- This Holiday's best deals in Movies & TV: Up to 55% Complete Sets
- This Year's Best Sellers in Movies & TV: Starting at $9.99
- Black Friday Deals Week in Movies & TV: Up to 62% Off
*All prices available at select times and while supplies last.
Amazon.ca offers unique and easy to use tools that make holiday shopping easier than ever, including:
- Mobile Early-Access Deals: With the Amazon mobile app (www.amazon.ca/app) customers get exclusive access to app-only holiday deals. Customers can also find the latest holiday trends, compare prices, read reviews, track shipments, and complete their holiday shopping quickly and easily.
- Deal Watching: Customers can keep an eye on must-have deal items and get notified through the Amazon mobile app when they become available for purchase.
- Fast, Free Shipping with Prime: With fast and free shipping options on eligible items with Amazon Prime, customers can conveniently receive gifts in-time for the holidays. In addition to Free Two-Day Delivery, Same-Day Delivery is also available on eligible items for Prime members shipping to Toronto and Vancouver. Customers can order in the morning and receive holiday gifts that same evening every day – even on Saturday and Sunday.
- Extended Returns: Returns are easy this holiday with Amazon.ca. Purchases made between November 1 and December 31 may be returned until January 31, 2017, for a full refund.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about.
For further information: Andrew Gouveia, NATIONAL Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-848-1385