HELLO! Canada pays tribute to the most sophisticated and sublime icons of style, both past and present
TORONTO, May 25 /CNW/ - Coco Channel. Audrey Hepburn. Sarah Jessica Parker. George Clooney. Madonna. Lady Gaga. These highly recognizable stars all have one uncommon thing in common: They possess an enduring and awe-inspiring sense of style.
These icons are just a few of the high-style celebrities featured in HELLO! Canada!'s highly anticipated Style Icons inaugural special issue. In a mix of old-world glamour and modern-day celebrity, this glorious 116-page issue is rich with beautiful photographs, fascinating facts - and memorable quotes, including:
- "I have to choose simple clothes. Nothing fussy is becoming to me."
- "What Madonna and I share is we both have a lot of nerve." Lady Gaga
- "I still regret wearing a black wedding dress." Sarah Jessica Parker
- "Her power was to fascinate. She crossed the populist with the
regal." Valentino on Jacqueline Kennedy
From who wore it first to who's making it work today, HELLO! Canada Style Icons celebrates all of the stars whose inimitable sense of style has influenced and directed the worlds of fashion and films.
- Sarah Jessica Parker Shares Her Style Secrets by celebrity writer
- Audrey Hepburn's son, Mel Ferrer tells the story of his mother's
- Coco Channel Breaks All the Rules by fashion writer Nathalie Atkinson
HELLO! Canada's Style Icons hits newsstands today and will remain there for an extended period.
About HELLO! Canada
The country's only weekly celebrity magazine, HELLO! Canada presents respectful, up-close and intimate information on international and national celebrities known to and loved by Canadians. HELLO! has unparalleled access to celebrities, homes and lives and publishes spectacular photographs, as well as exciting lifestyle sections featuring fashion, décor, food, and travel. With 14 editions around the world, HELLO! debuted in Spain as HOLA! in 1944, and now reaches more than eight million readers in more than 100 countries. HELLO! Canada is published by Rogers Publishing, a division of Rogers Media Inc.
SOURCE Rogers Media
For further information: For further information: Louise Leger, (416) 764-4125, Louise.email@example.com