TORONTO, June 22 /CNW/ - GreenField Ethanol, Canada's largest ethanol
producer, will hold a press conference at its ethanol plant in Chatham,
Ontario on Monday, June 25, 2007 at 11 a.m. at 275 Bloomfield Road.
Chatham-Kent Essex M.P.P. Pay Hoy, Chatham-Kent Mayor Randy Hope and
GreenField Ethanol Vice President Corporate Affairs Bliss Baker will attend.
GreenField Ethanol, formerly Commercial Alcohols, is Canada's leading
ethanol producer. The company produces 250-million litres a year of corn-based
fuel ethanol at its plants in Chatham and Tiverton, Ontario and Varennes,
Quebec. Two more plants are under construction in Hensall and Johnstown,
Ontario, and will be operational in 2008. GreenField Ethanol will be one of
the top producers in North America with five operating plants, producing more
than 700-million litres of ethanol per year by 2008. GreenField's Ethanol is
available at more than 1,500 gas stations across Canada.
Directions from Highway 401:
- Highway 401 to Chatham (401 West if driving from Toronto or London
areas or 401 East if driving from Windsor or Detroit areas)
- Take the Bloomfield Road turnoff
- Turn left onto Bloomfield Road (a sign points the direction to
- You will cross one rail, pass through one set of traffic lights and
cross a second rail crossing
- The plant is on the right side of the road immediately past the second
For further information:
For further information: Melanie Gruer, Director of Communications,
GreenField Ethanol, Cell: (416) 902-0595, Email: