TORONTO, May 14 /CNW/ - The Canadian Opera Company's popular Diva for a
Day contest gives one lucky winner the opportunity to be wined, dined and
pampered - Japanese style - with a grand prize package valued at $4,000.
The COC's interactive contest, which closes at midnight on May 25,
invites users to take a cyber journey to the new, eye-catching Madama
Butterfly Historical Journey. Visitors travel behind-the-scenes through the
COC archives and discover the making of this production of Madama Butterfly.
Once the journey is complete, contestants must correctly answer five
COC-related questions to be randomly selected to win one of 12 diva-worthy
One Grand Prize Package includes:
- Grand Ring level seats with on-air personality Alexa Petrenko to the
opening night performance of Madama Butterfly
- An invitation to the Madama Butterfly opening night cast party
- Accommodations, dinner and breakfast for two at Hilton Toronto
- A complimentary limousine return trip courtesy of Rosedale Livery
- Dinner for two at Yuzu Sushi and Sake Bar
- A LI'TYA Kodo body massage treatment at Elmwood Spa
- And much more...
One Second Prize Package:
- A CD/DVD gift package valued at $500 courtesy of Decca
Ten Third Prize Packages:
- A 15-disc compilation Puccini: The Great Opera Collection, courtesy
Presented in partnership with Classical 96.3 FM, the contest closes at
midnight on May 25, 2009.
For contest details and entry visit coc.ca.
For further information:
For further information: Media Contacts: Vanessa Somarriba, Publicist,
tel: (416) 306-2303, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Falan Hamilton, Assistant
Publicist, tel: (416) 306-2369, fax: (416) 363-5584, e-mail: email@example.com